zondag 14 oktober 2007

24 hours comic book



http://24hourcomics.com/
Considering my visual deficiencies I won't be following the rules strictly. What I will try to do, however, is create a 24-page comic in 24 hours, just not in one run. This *should* be done by the end of the next week.
The way I'll be posting these pages won't make much sense. You'll have to read it bottom-up. When it's finished, I'll make a seperate webpage which will make it easier to view.

page 2



page 1


Bear in mind that this is mainly an excercise in speed. 3600 seconds for one comic book page ain't a lot. Especially for a slack-tard like me.


2 opmerkingen:

r zei

Dat is goed, lieve jongen!
Het baardje van die kerel doet hem denken aan de duivel. A+++ therefore!

Anoniem zei

Ik moet zeggen: is het dat maar? Een paar pagina'tjes tekenen, Jack Bauer redt de wereld in 24u.