dinsdag 4 december 2007

Knack competition

As some of you know, I was working on sequential pages, which should have been finished by the end of this year. However, due to unforeseen circumstances which will hog up a tremendous amount of time, it's very unlikely I'll be able to finish them. I don't like it, but that's the way it is.
I might continue working on them at a later date (since I was pretty much halfway), but as for now, consider this project to be in the fridge.


I truly appreciate people adding comments to my posts, but please state your name. Anonymous comments will be deleted henceforth.


Thank you.

4 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Uiterst jammer! Uiterst jammer!

Anoniem zei

Zeer spijtig!Zeer spijtig!

Anoniem zei

De wereld wordt een meesterwerk ontnomen. Zeer jammer!
Koen

Astopia zei

Allé jong!